SHINKAWA (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
SHINKAWA MANUFACTURING ASIA CO., LTD.
The work pattern will be applied in engineering principles. For assembly and mechanical inspection to produce the best quality machines. Go to quality assurance to confirm the quality of the machine produced.
1. Control Outgoing inspection process for achieve section target. Accompany implement the individual development plan, training, monitoring resulf and project evaluation.
1. Male Thai nationality age 23 – 30 years old.
2. Bachelor’s degree of engineering, Science Engineer and technology or related field.
3. 1 years. Up in experience of Wire bonding process in semiconductor factory.
4. Able to use measurement equipment and tools.
5. Able to understand the mechanical drawing.
6. Diligence, commitment, Actively is character.
7. Able to use coordinate measurement mechine will prefer.
8. High potential for self development.
1. Perfect Attendance Allowance
2. Cost of living
3. Shuttle bus
5. Medical fee
6. Group insurance
7. Food allowance
8. Provident fund
All usage applications and making documents in English
Contact : Ms.Anchalee / Ms.Thanika (66)2-529-6285-8 Ext 201
Sent resume to : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org