SHINKAWA (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
SHINKAWA MANUFACTURING ASIA CO., LTD.
The process of work in both the work system in the department is perfect. Coordinates with relevant departments inside the company and outside the company for full agility.
1. Responsible for development and delivery of product sales and demonstrations
2. Providing sales and sales administrative support involving efficient handling and agreement
3. Communicating with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales
4. Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis and report
5. Preparing proposals, agreements, sales report and presentations
6. Updating the status of sales, out-standing order and inquiry
7. Collecting, analyzing, evaluating the information in order to increase productivity of sales
8. Monitoring the trend and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals
9. Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meeting
10. Assisting in the implement of sale strategy as prepared by sales event manager
1. Thai nationality Male & Female age 25-30 years old.
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any Engineering or any related field.
3. 1-5 year experience in Sales and direct experience in electronic manufacturing is preferable.
4. Flexible to work in non-business hours
5. Able to operate in different work conditions such as on –site, off-site
6. Good relationship, highly responsible and willing to work under pressure
7. Good communication skill and cooperative
8. Good command in English: TOEIC Score is 450 up is preferable.
9. Have a driving license and have own car is preferable.
1. Supporting to the Sales Team
2. Receive PO. From customers and distribute information to concerned department.
3. Internal coordinate with all concerned department.
4. Preparing product specification sheet follow to Sales Team assign.
5. Preparing price proposale, quotation, Sales Order and other Sales document.
1. Thai nationality Male & Female age 24-30 years old.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
3. At least 1 year experience in Sales Support, Sales Coordination or a similar field.
4. Good command of English
1. Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
2. Ensure inventory transaction accuracy
3. Ensure inventory in good quality and condition
4. Control storage work loading
5. Report the effectiveness of storage activities and operator performance
6. Identify areas of improvement and establish or adjust existing work procedure/practices
7. Maintain items record , document necessary information
8. Coordinate activities with other departments
9. Other works given by superiors
1. Male or Female Thai nationality age 28 – 35 years old
2. High Vocational /Bachelor’s degree in related field
3. At least 2-5 years’s as storage supervisor in Manufacturing company
4. Knowledge of storge process and inventory control
5. Knowledge in MRP software,ISO 9001
6. Good relationship
7. Supervisor skill and technique
8. Strong organization and time management skill
9. Good/Fair command in English is advantage
1.Perfect Attendance Allowance.
2.Cost of living.
All usage applications and making documents in English
Contact : Ms.Anchalee/Ms.Thanika (66)2-529-6285-8 Ext 201
Sent resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com